Friday, October 21, 2011

Halloween Decorations in Brooklyn, Part 8 - The Night Shoot

This sign comes out every year and we're always glad to see it.

Here's a sample of the illuminated offerings in Carroll Gardens and Cobble Hill this year.

Garden lights on my block

As I was taking this shot, a couple passed behind me and the woman said, "Ya think they like Halloween?"

Autumnal/fear display with great big ghost

A house in the front yard

Pretty doorway

Easy rider

Had to flash the witch 'cause her light was too dim.

This is the haughty "better school than you" Jack from the earlier Jack-o-lantern post.

I wont bite. Or will I?

Spider over doorway

Magical Halloween lawn


A corner house ...

... With scary pirate

This witch also comes out each year.

Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment